Airline Condor Airlines. Official site.
Condor Airlines - usually shortened to Condor - a German airline and is based in Frankfurt. The only airline group Thomas Cook, which at the beginning of its activity was not engaged in charter flights, focusing its activities solely on scheduled flights.
The company was founded in December 21 1955 years. Scheduled flights were launched in March next year. The first flight took place in Israel, and during that same year opened two directions.
In 1959 year, Lufthansa is the largest German became the owner of 95% Condor shares and made it its subsidiary.
The first long-haul flights were opened in 1966 year. In connection with the transition to jet aircraft at the end of the company 60-ies began to develop rapidly. In 1971, the Condor became the first company in the world that owns a Boeing-747 (largest airliner at the time). Thanks to this were a number of additional flights and routes.
In 1990-X after a renovation of the fleet, the company vigorously develop charter flights to many destinations.
Condor modern fleet meets all requirements of safety of flights. All the ships of the company constantly updated, equipped with the latest innovations that provide not only safe, but comfortable flight passengers. In addition, the company is working on ways to reduce fuel consumption, which, of course, allows you to reduce the cost of air tickets.
All of the company's aircraft passed reconstruction salons designed to ensure maximum comfort of passengers. Today the company offers three classes of service, each of which - comfortable chairs, and complimentary food and drinks. In classes increased comfort are able to watch movies, listen to music and enjoy a special flight sets.
The airline currently has a wide range of services - it's regular passenger and charter flights and cargo on domestic and international destinations. The company's policy is aimed at organizing the most convenient, fast and high quality service to its passengers. To this end, we developed a program of accumulation of miles, open online registration, introduced electronic tickets in circulation.
Basic data airline Condor Flugdienst:
- Country Airlines Germany.
- The largest charter airline company in Germany.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1955.
- IATA airline code: DE.
- ICAO airline code: CFG.
Flyugdinst Condor (Condor Flugdienst). Official site:www.condor.com
- Main airports airlines: Munich, Berlin Schoenefeld, Frankfurt am Main.
- The mailing address of airlines: AmGrunenWeg3, Kelsterbach, 65451Frankfurt, Germany.
- City Airline Phone: + 4961716500.
- Airlines Fax: + 496107939440.
- E-mail Airlines: email@example.com.
- International flights airlines Antalya, Agadir, Bangkok, Antigua, Barcelona, Banjul, Varadero, Bridgetown, Goa, Havana, Dakar, Grenada, Cayo Coco, Dubai, Kilimanjaro, Cancun, Larnaca, Colombo LasPalmas, Las Vegas, Madeira, Mauritius, Male, Malaga, Mahe, Malta, Montego Bay, Mombasa, PalmadeMalorka, Orlando, Porlamar, Paphos, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Sal, Phuket, San Jose, El Salvador, Tenerife, Santacruz-delaPalma, Faro, Tobago Fuerteventura, Fort Myers, Hurghada, Jerez delaFrontera, SharmelSheyh.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA320, Boeing757-300, Boeing767-300.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation