Avia FL.3. Specifications. A photo.
Avia FL.3 - Double light aircraft manufactured aircraft companies «Lombardi» and «Azionaria Vercallese industrie Aeronautiche» with 1939 years.
Avia FL.3 photo
Light began monoplane designed by Italian engineers in the year 1935, in this case, the aircraft was able to create a multi-purpose aircraft, which found application in both civil and military aviation. Despite the relatively small size of their own, the plane is very agile, which in turn gives it good handling and high reliability in the performance of the flight.
In the 1939, the aircraft made its first lift in the air, and did not cause any complaints from the technical point of view, has been put into production, where due to the outbreak of the Second World War he stayed not too long. However, in 1945, the aircraft manufacturers continued production of this aircraft, however, already 1948 were finally forced to stop the release of aircraft of this model.
A photoAvia FL.3
Depending on the modification of the aircraft on board can accommodate from two to four chelvoeka, thus, double version of the aircraft appeared to be more popular because of its low cost. In addition to passenger traffic, the aircraft could also carry and transporting small loads weighing up to a total 230 kilos (including its own weight the pilot), which is also used actively, in particular for the delivery of postal items. I found your application Avia FL.3 aircraft and military aviation, however, the more it is operated as a patrol aircraft or the aircraft for conducting aerological the terrain.
Basic production version of the airplane is equipped with Avia FL.3 piston powerplant in the form of CNA D.4 model engine power in 60 hp, however, despite the relatively small thrust, the plane could accelerate to speed in 170 kilometers per hour, as well as to overcome distance maximum length of up to 550 kilometers.
Over the years of production, the Italian aircraft manufacturers submitted and other versions of the aircraft, characterized by a number of design, and a number of technical features, including:
- Avia FL.3 - Basic production version of the aircraft, manufactured by the company «Azionaria Vercallese industrie Aeronautiche»;
- Lombardi FL.3 - The production version produced by the company «Lombardi»;
- Meteor FL.53 - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with a piston engine with a capacity of Continental 65 hp .;
- Meteor FL.53BM - An improved version of the aircraft with an engine capacity of Continental 90 hp .;
- Meteor FL.54 - Triple option with aircraft propulsion Continental C90-12F traction in 90 hp .;
- Meteor FL.55 - Quadruple modified version of the aircraft, equipped with Lycoming piston engine with a capacity of 135 hp .;
- Meteor FL.55BM - An improved version of Meteor FL.55, a power plant with a pulling force in 150 hp .;
- Meteor FL.55CM - An upgraded version of the aircraft with Lycoming engine power in HP 180 .;
- Meteor Super - A single version of the aircraft with the engine Meteor Alfa 4 220 power in hp .;
- Meteor Bis - Double version option with Meteor Super powerplant Meteor Alfa 2, 110 power in HP
Specifications Avia FL.3.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 chelvoeka (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,35 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,86 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,7 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 340 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 230 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 570 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 170 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 555 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 6000 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C-85 (depending on version);
- Power: 85 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation