AutoCopter. Specifications. A photo.
AutoCopter - American Civil multipurpose unmanned aerial vehicle designed «AutoCopter Corporation» Corporation.
Multipurpose unmanned aerial AutoCopter model unit was designed specifically for use in the civil sphere. Despite the fact that the aviation sector has a large number of tasks. Unmanned aerial vehicle capable of carrying out only some of them, in particular, the drone can be used to carry out aerial photography and aerial photography area, operated in the industrial sector, to be used as an agricultural air means of geological and geodetic reconnaissance and other.
Unmanned aerial AutoCopter model the device has a small size, which greatly simplifies the operation process of the drone, and the UAV can perform flights on a completely acceptable speeds, while the maximum duration of stay in the air, the drone is about two hours.
unmanned vehicle can be operated in two basic modes - the direct control of the operator, as well as in a fully autonomous mode, when a drone carries span across certain points set on the ground.
American multipurpose drone AutoCopter equipped with a piston engine, which allows the device to reach a maximum speed of its movement in 60 km \ h., At the time, as the effective range of the UAV limited 15 kilometers, which, however, it allows you to perform the above articulated objectives .
Depending on the modification, an unmanned aerial vehicle AutoCopter can be used for various tasks, but, in general, the technical characteristics of the drone unchanged.
Today UAVs AutoCopter exist in the following varieties:
- AutoCopter G15 Ag - Agrokulturnogo unmanned version of the device, which is used for the control of agricultural land;
- AutoCopter G15 Inspector - A multi-purpose version of the unmanned aerial vehicle.
- Length: 1,4 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 1,5 m .;
- Height: 0,46 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 7 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 40 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 60 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 15 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 1500 m.
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation