Auster J-1 Autocrat. Specifications. A photo.
Auster J-1 Autocrat - lightweight single-engine aircraft, developed in the year 1945 «Auster Aircraft Limited» British aircraft manufacturer.
Auster J-1 Autocrat photo
Design of the aircraft started more aviarazrabotchikami British pre-war period, however, because of the difficulties posed by the Second World War, the actual production of these aircraft began only in 1945 year.
The aircraft was to be operated as a multipurpose aircraft capable of performing carriage on board his two passengers, or else carry a small amount of cargo. Needless aircraft greatly exceeded US aircraft models in this class, as was cheaper, and less costly in terms of its operational capacity.
The aircraft model Auster J-1 Autocrat has enough good aerodynamic shape, which ensures an aircraft is quite good flight characteristics, allowing accelerated to sufficiently high speeds, however, because of the rather large wingspan, is available for the design of the aircraft and a lack based mainly way to a very low maneuverability, which to some extent can be difficult to manage these aircraft.
A photoAuster J-1 Autocrat
In 1945, the model aircraft Auster J-1 Autocrat first took to the air, and, test trials of a new aircraft have been quite successful. In this connection, at the end of the year 1945 the aircraft was put into mass production, which has been on for quite a long period of time - 423 aircrafts were built for all time of the release, some of which continue to operate to this day.
The cabin of the aircraft Auster J-1 Autocrat allows you to place on board the aircraft up to three people, including one pilot and two passengers, and, thanks to the presence of a small amount of free space, the aircraft can also be used for transporting small for his weight load, which increases the effectiveness of these aircraft, which are very actively used until the end of 70-ies of the last century.
Aircraft Auster J-1 Autocrat piston powerplant is equipped with a single-engine aircraft grade Blackburn Cirrus Minor II, having thrust in 100 hp that when enough light aircraft design allowed him to accelerate to a maximum speed of flight in 195 km \ h. Maximum range of flight of the aircraft model Auster J-1 Autocrat of 515 kilometers.
HelicopterAuster J-1 Autocrat
Production aircraft of this model was carried out in the following versions and models:
- Auster J-1 Autocrat - Basic production version of the airplane;
- Auster J-1A Autocrat - Upgraded version with a few technical and design improvements;
- Auster J-1B Aiglet - An improved version of the aircraft, based at the version of Auster J-1 Autocrat;
- Auster J-1N Alpha - An improved version of the version of Auster J-1A Autocrat;
- Auster J-1S Autocrat - A modified version of version of Auster J-1A Autocrat.
Specifications Auster J-1 Autocrat.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,7 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,98 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,98 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 478 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 362 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 840 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 170 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 515 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Blackburn Cirrus Minor II (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation