Atmos. Specifications. A photo.
Atmos - Spanish Multi-Purpose unmanned aerial vehicle developed by «CATUAV».
Design of multi-purpose unmanned air Atmos model ship was carried out initially by the Spanish aircraft manufacturers exclusively for use in civil aviation. The first version of the aircraft was intended to carry out work related to aerial photography and aerial photography location, and could be used as patrol and observation means, however, later, with the advent of upgraded versions of the drone was and military applications, while its sphere of operation in greatly expanded.
The first flight of an unmanned aerial Atmos machine model held in 2003 year, and because the Atmos 1 model tests have been very successful, this air vehicle came into production, and a few months later, aircraft manufacturers of the company «CATUAV» started developing a new modifications to the device.
The main reason for the promotion of unmanned aerial vehicle model Atmos was his fairly broad scope, moreover, does an important factor in this was the also quite low price, and ease of operation of the drone, which has proved very effective for direct operators.
The basic version of the unmanned aerial vehicle Atmos has a fairly compact dimensions, in particular a maximum takeoff weight of the device in 1,8 kilos, the scope of the drone the wings of 1,8 meters, while the length of the fuselage of this device is 1,29 meter that allows you to launch drone using muscle force.
Powerplant UAV Atmos represented by one electric motor, which allows the drone to develop airspeed in 95 km \ h., While the effective radius of action of the air means 15 kilometers, and the length of stay in the autonomous air is 2 hours.
There are six main options drone:
- Atmos 1 - The base version of the UAV;
- Atmos 2 - A modernized version with increased flight performance, used for military purposes;
- Atmos 3 - A modified version of the drone, which has increased the size of the fuselage;
- Atmos 4 - A modernized version, developed on the basis of the version Atmos 3;
- Atmos 5 - An improved version of the drone;
- Atmos 6 - A modernized version equipped with advanced propulsion.
- Length: 1,29 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 1,8 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,2 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1,8 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 70 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 95 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 15 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3100 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation