AMD Alarus. Specifications. A photo.
AMD Alarus - Double light-engine aircraft manufactured by the American aircraft manufacturer «Aircraft Manufacturing and Development».
A photoAMD Alarus
AMD Alarus aircraft developed by US aircraft manufacturers as a multipurpose aircraft, which subsequently has been used not only in civil, but also military aircraft. The first work on the design of this small-engine aircraft began in the early 90-ies of the last century, however, the very aircraft struck in the production is not too long, and, since 2011 years, officially ceased to be produced.
The aircraft is the most popular among private owners and schools for the training of future pilots. This simple in terms of its management of the aircraft, has paired control that is perfectly suited for training pilots, which was noted by many aviainstruktorami.
AMD Alarus photo
One of the most significant shortcomings of the aircraft AMD Alarus is the ability to take on board only two people, which was originally scheduled to American aircraft manufacturers, because, first of all, the aircraft was designed for training pilots, however, despite this, the private use is still There are at least two dozen aircraft of this model.
I found my AMD Alarus use of aircraft and military aviation, in particular, a number of countries in the world use this aircraft for training military pilots, and for sightseeing flights. These aircraft are available in countries such as Iraq, Canada and Peru.
As the power plant in aircraft AMD Alarus used four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-235-N2C, capable of developing power 116 hp and disperse the aircraft to a top speed of 202 km \ h. This power plant is also used in the light-engine aircraft to other aircraft manufacturers, in particular, these include Cessna, Beechcraft and others.
Aircraft models AMD Alarus available in three basic varieties:
- AMD Alarus CH2000 - Main production version;
- AMD Alarus CH2000 SAMA - The military version (later found application in civil aviation);
- Zenair CH 640 - Quadruple version into a separate model.
Planes AMD Alarus equipped with modern avionics and are very reliable in terms of its operation.
Specifications AMD Alarus.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,01 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,8 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,08 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 492 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 275 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 767 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 183 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 202 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 900 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4400 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-235-N2C (depending on version);
- Power: 116 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation