Altitude Radial Rocket. Specifications. A photo.
Altitude Radial Rocket - American sports vehicle designed «Altitude Group» the American aircraft manufacturer in 2009 year.
Altitude Radial Rocket photo
American sports monoplane model Altitude Radial Rocket became developed «Altitude Group» engineers and designers of the American company in 2006 year. From the outset, the design of the aircraft, the aircraft Altitude Radial Rocket planned exclusively as a private sports aircraft designed to carry out the execution of complex aerobatic stunts, and, this factor is greatly reduced the scope of operation of the aircraft, which has not led to a great demand in the planes of the current model .
Its first flight the aircraft Altitude Radial Rocket made in 2009 year, and within a few months after the lifting of the aircraft in the air, the aircraft was sent to production. Release the aircraft was carried out and continues to carry out at present, solely as a kit for self-assembly, which is why the cost of the aircraft is only about 74 thousand dollars, which is quite acceptable, however, due to the above features, it does not attract customers.
A photoAltitude Radial Rocket
Cab model sports monoplane Altitude Radial Rocket has small size, and can accommodate here only two people - a pilot and a passenger. The design features of the aircraft does not allow you to use the aircraft as a vehicle, and on a number of technical reasons, the aircraft can not be used in an educational and training tool, except piloting sports and performing aerobatic stunts.
The power plant of the aircraft Altitude Radial Rocket consists of a piston aircraft engine brand Vedeneev 14P-M, which, depending on the configuration and modification of the aircraft is capable of a draft from the 360 hp to 400 hp A sufficiently powerful propulsion system allows the aircraft to accelerate to maximum speed in 420 km \ h., And to carry out flights over distances of up to 1930 kilometers.
CabinAltitude Radial Rocket
model aircraft production Altitude Radial Rocket was carried out by US aircraft manufacturers in two basic versions:
- Altitude Radial Rocket RG - The basic version of the aircraft, equipped with retractable landing gear;
- Altitude Radial Rocket TD - A modernized version of a modified chassis system and a reduced wingspan.
According to official data aviarazrabotchikov on 2011 year, it was sold only 6 aircraft of this model.
Specifications Altitude Radial Rocket.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,8 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,2 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,52 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 780 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 388 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1168 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 390 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 420 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1930 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Vedeneev M 14P (depending on version);
- Power: 360 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation