Alpi Pioneer 300. Specifications. A photo.
Alpi Pioneer 300 - ultra-light single-engine aircraft of the Italian production, produced by «Alpi Aviation» from 2010 years.
A photoAlpi Pioneer 300
Development of small-aircraft Alpi Pioneer 300 began to lead at the end of 2000-ies, with the Italian aircraft manufacturers have made an attempt to create the present multipurpose aircraft that, despite the relatively recent launch of mass production continues to be popular both in Italy itself, and in other countries.
Due to the low weight of the aircraft and powerful propulsion system, aircraft qualifies as a sport aircraft and can perform a variety of aerobatic stunts, which is actively used in various air shows. However, the most popular this aircraft found from private owners, and even despite the fact that the aircraft can accommodate only 2 people (pilot and passenger), the aircraft is quite suitable for the implementation of extended air travel for distances up to 926 km. (including standby time).
Alpi Pioneer 300 photo
As the power plant on the plane Alpi Pioneer 300 used four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Rotax 912ULS capacity 100 hp (depending on the output version), is able to accelerate to the speed of the aircraft in 270 km \ h (the maximum speed of flight).
Aircraft Alpi Pioneer 300 Standart is the basic production version, however, inter alia, the Italian experts also carried out and the release versions of the aircraft:
- Alpi Pioneer 300 Hawk (minor changes and a modified interior design);
- Alpi Pioneer 300 Turbo - Equipped version of the turbocharged power plant with a capacity of 115 hp .; redesigned cabin, the changed control panel and others. minor changes;
- Alpi Pioneer 330 Acro - Aerobatic version with reinforced fuselage.
cockpitAlpi Pioneer 300
At the moment, airplanes Alpi Pioneer 300 continue to be issued by the Italian Aircraft «Alpi Aviation», at the same time, the cost per unit varies 80-85 thousand dollars (depending on version). Most of the aircraft produced by individual order, with orders coming not only from European countries but also from the USA, Canada, China, and others.
Specifications Alpi Pioneer 300.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 8,1 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,2 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,96 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 285 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 187 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 472 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 926 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4800 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation