Alpha 2000. Specifications. A photo.
Alpha 2000 - light-engine plane designed for pilot training, as well as for individuals, produced by the New Zealand Aircraft «Alpha Aviation».
A photoAlpha 2000
The first development aircraft Alpha 2000 began in the late 60-ies of the last century, however, the design of the aircraft to perform other aircraft manufacturer subsequently given a new name. Initially, the aircraft received the name Avions Robin HR200, and the first flight of the aircraft took place in 1971 year. Almost before the start of the series production, aircraft manufacturers have come to a consensus that the aircraft should be a different name, and therefore the model was produced under the name R2000 Alpha.
Alpha 2000 photo
The first version of the aircraft lasted quite a bit - the production was carried out only up to 1983 years (with a few interruptions due to lack of standing orders), but, in 1994 year, model after a series produced improvements, is back in production, where it stayed until 2004 years .
On board the aircraft can accommodate one pilot and one passenger, and that was the main reason for the lack of a large demand in the model. However, given the fact that the aircraft is suitable for the training of future pilots, orders from New Zealand company still existed.
In the basic version of the aircraft used by the power plant in the form of a piston aircraft engine type Lycoming O-235 (108 hp), which allows the aircraft to accelerate to speed in 300 km \ h, which considering the time frame of production, it was very promising. Later, on the plane it was installed more powerful models of aircraft engines, and therefore the maximum speed has multiplied.
Before 2004 years, issued the following versions of the aircraft:
- R 2100 A - Basic production version. Built 34 aircraft;
- R 2112 Alpha - Improved modification, equipped with more powerful (112 hp) aircraft engine;
- R 2160 Alpha Sport - Produced with the modification of 1994 years, designed to perform aerobatic stunts. This version uses a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-235 160 power in hp, which allows to accelerate to a top speed of 333 km \ h.
In 2004 year, Aircraft Company «Alpha Aviation», took over the construction of the aircraft introduces the Alpha 2000 (original Alpha 120T), has a small size, low power and low cost motor. This version is operated exclusively as a training aircraft, and found great popularity with customers.
Modification of Alpha 160A received a more powerful and efficient aircraft engine, which allows the aircraft to perform aerobatic stunts. There were no major changes in the model has not been done.
Plane version Alpha 160Ai, presented in 2006 year, is almost a complete copy of the model 160A. The exception here was the fuel injection system, as well as increasing the maximum flight range.
Specifications Alpha 2000.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,1 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,33 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,14 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 575 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 425 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 234 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 333 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 796 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3800 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avco Lycoming O-320-D2A (depending on version);
- Power: 160 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation