Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport (Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport). Official site.
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo International Airport is among the five largest airports in Russia. It is located at a distance of 17 kilometers from the city center. Tolmachevo Airport was opened in the year 1957. It is considered the main air "transit point" for the aircraft performing a flight from Asia to Europe. Tolmachevo airport is the base for the Russian airline S7 Airlines.
Air direction connecting the international airport of Novosibirsk is not only the largest cities of the Russian Federation, but also with the majority of countries, which are in great demand among Russian tourists.
Regular passenger flights connect the airport with the largest cities of the Russian Federation and the CIS countries - the United Arab Emirates, Bulgaria, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Czech Republic, China, Spain, Greece, Vietnam, Cyprus, Thailand. Sometimes "Tolmachevo" make stopovers.
The airport has a platinum certificate IATA, which confirms 100% innovation. It is the fourth airport in the Russian Federation, which was fully implemented in the technology WWC.
1. July 12 1957 year - the day when the airport became operational. From Tolmachevo to Moscow I went shuttle Tu-104 50 with passengers on board. Up to this point, "Tolmachevo" was a military airfield.
2. In November 63-year brought into operation terminal with a capacity of 1 thousand. Passengers per hour.
3. In the year the airport handled 1972 1 million passengers.
4. In 92-year combined squadron was divided into three companies: "Zapsibaeronavigatsiya" Airport Tolmachevo "," Siberia Airlines ". In September, the airport was given international status.
5. In December 1995, the airport was transformed into JSC, 51% shares transferred to federal ownership.
6. In 97-year entered into operation the international terminal (450 pass. / H), the station square and 4 new parking for IL-76.
7. In 2002, the airport "Tolmachevo" first in Russia has received a certificate of quality in accordance with GOST.
8. In 2004 year approved the concept of development of the airport. Start of construction of the terminal expansion unit.
9. In 2006 was put into use to block the arrival extensions. There jetways.
10. 25 September 2010 year commissioned a second runway. A year later, "Tolmachevo" is the second airport in Russia to be certified to receive aircraft, "Airbus A380."
11. In November 2011 at the airport it landed the first in Russia's largest commercial aircraft, "Boeing 747-8».
12. In 2012, the airport has met its first three millionth passenger.
Airport controls JSC "Airport Tolmachevo", the main shareholder of which is LLC "Novaport" and the state. In 2011, the "Federal Property Management Agency" has sold part of the company "Complex Aeroservis."
On the territory of the Novosibirsk International Airport is located just two terminals:
- 1) Terminal A.
Engaged service domestic flights.
- 2) Terminal B.
Engaged in service international flights.
Near Tolmachevo International Airport is just one hotel called Harrisburg. Therefore, to find a place to sleep, if the hotel does not suit you, it is necessary to choose the hotel located in the heart of Novosibirsk.
From Tolmachevo International Airport to Novosibirsk can be reached in the following ways:
- 1) Bus.
There are several routes that run in different areas of the city.
- 2) Taxi.
Parking lot of this type of public transport is located directly next to the airport.
- 3) Electric.
Railway platform is located at a distance of one kilometer from the airport.
- 4) Taxi.
Racks Order urban taxis are domestic flights terminal. Cars themselves can be found on a special parking lot, which is located near the airport.
On the territory of the Novosibirsk International Airport Tolmachevo you the following types of services and entertainment may be offered:
A number of different stores.
Companies providing car rental services.
Free access to the wireless network Wi-Fi (mostly in cafes and restaurants).
Services of banks and ATMs.
Restaurants, bars and cafes that offer dishes from different cuisines.
Small Theater (international terminal).
Most of these services are presented in Terminal B.
Country Airport location: Russia.
The main international airport in Siberia.
All times are GMT (winter / summer): + 7 / + 7.
Airport Coordinates: Latitude 55.01, 82.65 longitude.
The number of airport terminals: 2.
IATA airport code: OVB.
ICAO airport code: UNNT.
Internal code: DST.
In 2003 year Tolmachevo arrested Mikhail Khodorkovsky. His plane was heading from Nizhny Novgorod to Irkutsk. Sun village to refuel in Novosibirsk, where to board up the FSB.
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport on the map:
Email the airport:email@example.com.
Airport Fax: + 73832169169.
Telephone airport management: + 73832169230.
Telephone reference Airport: + 73832169841.
The mailing address of the airport: Tolmachevo Airport, g.Ob-4, Novosibirsk, Russia, 633104..
Tolmachevo Airport official site:http://tolmachevo.ru/
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport Schedule:
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation