Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok). Official site.
Suvarnabhumi Airport is better known as the new Bangkok International airport (opened in 2006 year). In our time - this is the main air gate of the country. Suvarnabhumi - considered to be one of the busiest airports, not only in Thailand, but also the entire Asian region. It is located in 25 kilometers east of Bangkok. Airport name was chosen by the King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadeem (Suvarnabhumi means "golden kingdom").
The main attraction is the airport control tower, which is considered the largest in the world (more than 132,2 meters).
The airport has only one passenger terminal, but he is considered the third largest in the world.
You can stay for the night in the following hotels located near the airport:
- - Grand Inn Come Hotel;
- - Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport;
- - Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel;
- - Rafael Mansion Bangkok Airport.
To get to the Bangkok airport in the following ways:
1) Suburban train.
From the airport, in different areas of the city, laid three lines Skytrain:
- - SA City Line. The fare, depending on the destination station, is between 15 45 to bat.
- - Makkasan Express Line. The cost of one-way travel - 90 baht (both 150);
- - Phaya Thai Express Line. The cost of one-way travel - 90 baht (both 150).
From the airport to the center of Bangkok are four express bus - route. The buses are air-conditioned and comfortable armchairs. Fare - 150 baht. You can also get on the city bus. Ticket price - 32 and 34 baht. It is a cheaper alternative to the bus - Express.
For people accustomed to luxury, the airport offers a service to travel in a limo (usually - it is usually expensive cars of high class). The price of travel is 500-3000 baht.
At the airport you can rent a car. The road network in Bangkok and surrounding area is very well developed, so the problems with the car trip will not arise.
All cars are equipped with meters. A trip to the city, depending on the density of traffic, can take up to 30 40 minutes. Price - 300 500 to bat.
The service sector in the airport Suvarnabhumi.
At the airport you may be offered the following services:
- - Stores of Duty Free;
- - A large number of exchange points;
- - Cafes, restaurants, snack bars.
Basic data Airport Suvarnabhumi:
- Airport Country: Thailand.
- The largest airport in Thailand, which serves the country's capital.
- Year of the airport grounds: 2006.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 7 / + 7.
- Latitude geographical 13.68, 100.75 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 25 miles east of downtown Bangkok.
- Number of Terminals: 3.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport). Official site: http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: BKK.
- ICAO airport code: VTBS.
- The mailing address of the airport: 171VibhavadiRoad, Bangkok, Thailand.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 5625351515.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 66021321888.
- Airport Fax: + 6625351065.
- E. mail Airport: email@example.com.
- Base airport are airlines:Bangkok Airways (Bangkok Airways),Business Air (Business Air),Crystal Thai Airlines (Crystal TayEyrlaynz),PCAir (PiSi Air),Thai Air Asia (Thai EyrAziya),Thai Airways (Thai Airways),THAI Smile (THAI Smile).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation