Soekarno Hatta Airport in Jakarta (Jakarta Soekarno Hatta International Airport). Official site.
Basic data Airport Jakarta Soekarno Hatta:
- Airport Country: Indonesia.
- The largest airport in Indonesia.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 7 / + 7.
- Latitude geographical -6.13, longitude geographic 106.66.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 20 kilometers west of Jakarta.
- Number of Terminals: 3.
Jakarta Soekarno Hatta (Jakarta Soekarno Hatta International Airport). Official website: no.
Soekarno Hatta International Airport rassolozhen in the north-western part of Jakarta (Indonesia), twenty kilometers from the city center. It is named after two famous political figures of the country - the first President (Ahmed Sukarno) and Vice President (Mohammed Hatta). The airport was opened in 1985 year.
At the airport has three terminals:
- Terminal 1 (domestic flights);
- Terminal 2 (international flights);
- Terminal 3 (to be commissioned in the year 2020).
From one terminal to another, you can get on a special shuttle.
Between the airport and the city of Soekarno Hatta Jakarta the following transfers:
The cheapest mode of transport. Bus ticket office located near the international terminal. Itineraries can be found on a special board that are near these offices. Bus routes are routed to the main transport hubs of Jakarta, as well as to a small number of bus stations located in some of the city's outskirts. The fare is about US $ 2 (20 000 rupees). By the time of journey takes about 1 hours.
Before you go by taxi, it should clearly define the cost of travel. Price should be called multiple times, and it is better to record. This will help in the future to avoid unnecessary disputes, and protect you from tricky taxi drivers. The cost of travel is between 10 20 to US dollars.
Service industry Soekarno Hatta Airport.
It should be remembered that when flying with you to take the so-called airport tax:
- - For international flights it is 18 dollars (150 000 Rs);
- - For domestic flights - about 5 dollars (40 000 rupees).
All of these funds are for the development of the airport.
Local service does not shine comfort. There is a minimum set of services. Besides normal to feel huge cockroaches (perhaps such large you never in your life and have not seen). You also need to be prepared for the fact that at passport control, you can stay for a very long time. Anyway long lines at the airport of Soekarno Hatta can be found almost everywhere. Also watch out for your documents (such as immigration forms). in case of loss can cause serious problems.
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: CGK.
- ICAO airport code: WIII.
- The mailing address of the airport: AdministratiionBuilding600, POBox1001, Jakarta19120, Indonesia.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 62215505048.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 62215505179.
- Airport Fax: + 62215502141.
- E. mail Airport: email@example.com.
- Base airport airlines are airlines: Batavia Air (Batavia Air)Citilink (Citylink),GarudaIndonesia Airways (Garuda Indonesia),Indonesia Air Asia (Indonesia EyrAyzha),Kartika Airlines (Kartika Airlines),Lion Airlines (Lion Airlines),Malindo Air (Air Malindi),Mandala Airlines (Mandala Airlines),Merpati Nusantara (Merpati Nusantara),Sriwijaya Airlines (Sriwijaya Airlines),Wings Air (Air Vingz).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation