Sheremetyevo Airport (Moscow). Official site.
In a country with "unpredictable past" is a wonderful legend, the contents of which are absolutely realistic. Legendary as their characters, events, attributes become solely because left a bright trail. Symbol Legend of the country - Sheremetyevo Airport, It belongs to the twenty largest airports in Europe, the best in Europe for passenger service, the 2012
Sheremetyevo founded in 1959 in the territory of the former airfield "Sheremetyevsky" the Ministry of Defense as a military facility in the reorganized aviation airport. In the summer of 1959 was adopted first passenger plane from Pulkovo. This landmark event was a formal opening of the airport.
The initiator of retraining Sheremetyevo the airport has become a world-class NS Khrushchev, the leader of the State of the period impressed London airports Heathrow, where he was visiting the UK.
The first foreign flight in the summer of 1960, in Berlin, and the first routes of the country's borders 23 been laid in state. With 1961 city from Sheremetyevo made regular trips to Cuba, the United States, Canada, several countries in Latin America and Australia.
In 60-70-ies to remember its original shape landing airport building, built in 1964, at perceived by ordinary people as a sign of a certain freedom, achievements and friendly state. An architectural symbol Sheremetyeva know, even those who had not been at the airport. In 1980 the city opened a second terminal for the arrival of guests to Moscow at the XX Olympic Games.
Now Sheremetyevo - the largest airport complex, uniting several terminals. The basis of AVK - two legends of the past century, Sheremetyevo-1 и Sheremetyevo-2.
- Through Sheremetyevo terminals held a fifth of the total number of air passengers in Russia. Airport I class Sheremetyevo It accepts all types of aircraft. Liners from Sheremetyevo fly more than 200 routes. About half the flights hold a course in non-CIS countries in the former Soviet republics - to 10%. In the year through the airport can take up to 35 million passengers. Each flew here from known standard baggage claim - 12 / 20: first baggage issued by the owners of 12 minutes after setting the plane on parking, the last - in 20 min.
- Sheremetyevo International Airport with great success creates its own legends. Among them - and recognizable lobbies Sheremetyeva-2 in the science fiction film "Through thorns to the stars", and Orthodox chapel in the terminals, and the Museum of History of the airport, and the drama of Edward Snowden, US national security agent who found the summer, in the walls of 2013 Sheremetyeva brief shelter.
On the territory of Sheremetyevo International Airport is located six terminals:
- Terminal A.
Serves business class flights.
- Terminal B.
It serves domestic and international flights.
- Terminal C.
It serves international airlines.
- Terminal D.
Serves flights of "Aeroflot".
- Terminal E.
It serves domestic and international flights.
- Terminal F.
Formerly called "Sheremetyevo-2». It provides services to international airlines.
Between the terminals there is a bus and a free shuttle bass.
Near the airport, Sheremetyevo has the following hotels:
- The Aviator,
- Hotel Atlanta Sheremetyevo,
- Park Inn Sheremetyevo Airport,
- Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport,
- Midland Sheremetyevo.
Also on the territory of the airport it is a private hotel, which is called "Air Express". It is recognized as the most petite in Moscow. Room in the minihotel is only four square meters.
The capital of Russia from Sheremetyevo can be reached in the following ways:
- 1) Taxi.
It is best to use the services of official taxi companies. Request machine can special points are located in each terminal. Payment can be made using the card.
- 2) Aeroexpress.
It is considered one of the cheapest and at the same time, a faster way to transfer. He goes up to the Belorussky railway station. Getting Started with 5 in the morning and ends in 00.30. The train runs every half hour. The journey takes about 35 minutes. Tour price - 320 rubles.
3) Express Bus.
At the airport, Sheremetyevo International Airport you may be offered the following types of services and entertainment:
- car rental;
- Free access to wireless Internet;
- Travel agencies;
- Currency exchange;
- Various banks and ATMs;
- A large number of restaurants and cafes;
- the shops;
- Own museum;
- Almost every terminal has its own chapel, as well as the airport is situated Orthodox church.
The main airport of the SkyTeam alliance and the Russian national air carrier aeroflot.
Airport Coordinates: Latitude 55.97, 37.41 longitude.
All times are GMT (winter / summer): + 4 / + 4.
Country Airport location: Russia.
Location: in 28 kilometers north-west of the city of Moscow and 11 km from the Moscow ring road.
The number of airport terminals: 5.
IATA airport code: SVO.
ICAO airport code: UUEE.
Internal code: SHRM.
Basic airlines: Aerolimousine (Aerolimousine), Aeroflot - Russian Airlines (Aeroflot - Russian Airlines), Jet Air Group (Jet Air Group), Lukoil Avia (Lukoil-Avia), Nordavia - Regional Airlines (Nordavia - Regional Airlines), Nordwind Airlines (North wind).
Sheremetyevo Airport on the map:
Email the airport:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airport Fax: + 74957376058.
Telephone Management Airport: + 74957376060.
Telephone reference Airport: + 74952326565.
The mailing address of the airport: International airport "Sheremetyevo" Khimki, Moscow reg., Russia, 124340.
Sheremetyevo International Airport official site: http://svo.aero/
Sheremetyevo Airport Schedule:
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation