Charlotte Douglas Airport (Charlotte Douglas International Airport). Official site.
- Airport Country: US.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): -4 / -5.
- Latitude geographical 35.21, longitude geographic -80.94.
The geographical location of the airport: in 13 kilometers west of the city of Charlotte.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (Charlotte Douglas International Airport). Official site:www.charmeck.org/Departments/Airport/Home.htm
Charlotte Douglas International Airport is considered a joint base airport. It is located in Charlotte (North Carolina State). It is one of the ten busiest airports in the US (about 135 serves domestic and international flights).
The airport was opened in the year 1935. The modern name he had acquired in 1982 year and named it was in honor of Ben Elbert Douglas (Jr.), who in his time was the mayor of the city of Charlotte.
On the territory of the international airport located in Charlotte the following terminals:
- - Concourse A (domestic flights);
- - Concourse B (domestic flights);
- - Concourse C (internal flights);
- - Concourse D (domestic and international flights);
- - Concourse E (domestic flights).
Hotels near airport:
- - Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport;
- - Country Inn & Suites- Charlotte Airport;
- - Econo Lodge & Suites;
- - Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport;
- - Royal Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel and others.
Transfer between the airport and Charlotte.
It is the easiest way to get to your destination. When choosing a taxi, you have to be extremely careful not to be cheated by some dishonest and greedy drivers. In addition, it is one of the most expensive transfer options.
As in any city in the US to take a car on credit is easy. To use this service, you can at the airport, referring to the special rental cars.
3.Avtobusy and minibuses.
Many hotels provide an opportunity to take advantage of the delivery of customers. To do this, first, to find out exactly what your interest to the hotel can offer you a similar service. If so, book a seat on the bus can be online or by telephone.
The system service and entertainment.
The airport still retains the building the first passenger terminal. Now it is Aviation History Museum, owned by the state of North Carolina.
In addition to museum tours, the airport can offer you the following services:
- - Lounge for business class passengers;
- - Free access to wireless Internet;
- - Currency exchange and ATMs;
- - Mother and child room;
- - the shops;
- - A large number of eateries and cafes.
The geographical coordinates of the airport:Latitude (35.21), Longitude (-80.94)
Area information:13 km west of Charlotte
Number of terminals:1
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: CLT.
- ICAO airport code: KCLT.
- The mailing address of the airport: POBox19066, Charlotte, NorthCarolina28219, UnitedStates.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 17043594000.
- Airport Fax: + 17043594030.
Base airport airlines are airlines: Piedmont Airlines (Piedmont Airlines), Republic Airlines (Ripablik Airlines)US Airways (JUS Airways).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation