Airport Munich Franz Josef Strauss. Official site.
Munich International Airport Franz Josef Strauss is located in Upper Bavaria at a distance 28 kilometers north-east of Munich. The discovery occurred in 1992 year. Named in honor of Franz Josef Strauss, who was, at the time, the prime minister of Bavaria. This is the second airport in Germany, in the first place - the airport of Frankfurt.
Munich Airport has two terminals, the second of which was put into operation in 2003 year.
Hotels located near the airport.
At the airport there are two hotel:
- - Kempinski Hotel Airport München;
- - Novotel München Airport.
Near the airport, a large number of hotels:
- - Arcadia Hotel München Airport (3,5 km near the airport);
- - B & B Hotel München Airport (5 km near the airport);
- - Hotel Gasthof Alte Post (3 km near the airport);
- - Mövenpick Hotel München-Airport (4 km from the airport);
- - NH München Airport (2,5 km near the airport);
- - Sheraton München Airport Hotel (3,5 km near the airport);
- - Regentpark Hotel Munich Airport (5 km near the airport) and many others.
The city airport can be reached in several ways:
1) The city train (S-bahn).
Network trains in Munich is very well developed. This way you can reach not only the city, but also to any of its regions. The price of travel is 11,2 euros. For this amount of money the passenger gets The Airport-City Day Ticket - ticket that gives the right to travel on any public transport to 6 hours of the next morning. Such a "Pass" can be purchased in special automatic ticket offices at the airport, and trains at stations. There is also a kind of group ticket (up to 5 people). Its price is only 20,4 euros.
This kind of public transport is a valuable alternative to urban trains. The fare - about 9,5 euros.
Near the airport There are several parking lots, where you can use the services of taxi companies: one near each terminal, and one in the central area of the airport.
The Munich International Airport from Russia regularly are direct flights from the following cities:
- - Moscow (Domodedovo and Sheremetyevo airports);
- - St. Petersburg (Pulkovo Airport).
- Airport Country: Germany .
- The largest airport of southern Germany and the second largest in the country.
- Year of the airport grounds: 1992.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 2 / + 1.
- Latitude geographical 48.35, 11.79 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: on 28 kilometers towards the northeast of the city of Munich.
- The number of airport terminals: 2.
Munich (Munich Airport). Official site:www.munich-airport.de
- IATA airport code: MUC.
- ICAO airport code: EDDM.
- The mailing address of the airport: FMGFlughafenMunchenGmbH, Nordallee25, 85356Munich, Germany.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 498997500.
- Airport Fax: + 498997557906.
- E. mail Airport: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base airport are airlines:Air Dolomiti (Air Dolomiti),Augsburg Airways (Augsburg Airways), Condor Flugdienst (Condor Flyugdinst),LTU International Airways (LTU International Airways),Lufthansa (LH),Lufthansa City Line (Lufthansa City Line),TUIfly (TYuIflay).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation