Aeronautics Defense Orbiter. Specifications. A photo.
Aeronautics Defense Orbiter - a light multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle developed by «Aeronautics Defense Systems» Israeli company.
A photoAeronautics Defense Orbiter
Unmanned aerial vehicle developed by Israeli aircraft manufacturers as a multipurpose drone that can be used for military and civilian purposes, and, in the military sphere in this UAV has a clear prospect, as expressed in the first place greater functionality, smaller dimensions, ease of use, reliability. As a rule, in the military sphere model UAV Aeronautics Defense Orbiter was used for conducting active surveillance on large areas and regions are usually associated with the observation of enemy positions, adjustment of fire, etc.
In the field of civil UAV Aeronautics Defense Orbiter is used exclusively for surveillance of power lines, for assessment of fire conditions, to conduct aerial photography, to perform search operations in remote areas.
Aeronautics Defense Orbitera photo
The first flight of the UAV Aeronautics Defense Orbiter took place in the year 2006, and the drone was able to prove itself well to date, what is also evidenced by the large its production.
Control of unmanned aircraft Aeronautics Defense Orbiter model can be made on how the direct participation of the operator and in a fully autonomous mode - implicit program allows drone to navigate between points, and in the end, through the use of a parachute system to return to the point of his departure, either in the same predetermined point.
Launching UAVAeronautics Defense Orbiter
UAV Aeronautics Defense Orbiter is equipped with a small piston engine, which allows the aircraft to move at a speed of about 120-140 km \ h. (Depending on version), while an Israeli drone can stay in the air for about 8 hours, making it very effective in the event of a need to conduct a long and continuous surveillance. Maximum altitude flying unmanned aircraft of this model is limited 5,5 kilometers.
The options UAV this model:
- Aeronautics Defense Orbiter I - Basic version of the drone, which has a small range of its flight;
- Aeronautics Defense Orbiter II - An improved version of the UAV with an increased wingspan and longer maximum stay in the air;
- Aeronautics Defense Orbiter III - An experimental version of the drone (a limited edition) with the laser rangefinder to adjust the fire on the enemy, as well as the larger dimensions of its fuselage;
- Aeronautics Defense Orbiter 3B - An experimental model of an unmanned aircraft, developed in 2014 year.
Specifications Aeronautics Defense Orbiter.
- Length: 1 m .;
- Wingspan: 2,2 m .;
- Height: 0,28 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 6,5 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 120 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 140 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 50 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation