Aero Commander 500. Specifications. A photo.
Aero Commander 500 - a family of twin-engine aircraft, developed in the year 1948 Aircraft Company «Aero Commander».
Aero Commander 500 photo
The project is the first aircraft model Aero Commander 500, who later became a representative of a family of aircraft has become established in the American aircraft manufacturers 1945 year. Initially, the aircraft of this model assumed solely for use in the military field, however, is already at the design stage, the aircraft was renamed the multipurpose aircraft, suitable for use in both the military and civilian areas, which largely had to increase its demand.
The plane model Aero Commander 500 made its first flight in three years after the start of the first works in its design, however, the flight-technical plane figures were low, as a consequence, the project aimed to further revision, where he was still on for four years. Since 1952 years, the aircraft will go into series production, and due to the high demand was there until 1986 years.
A photoAero Commander 500
Plane Aero Commander 500 is a full-fledged multi-purpose aircraft that can perform most of the tasks, including the transportation of cargo and transportation of people to carry out patrol and surveillance flights, to be equipped with specialized equipment to perform specific tasks, etc. Due to the fact that the aircraft was manufactured in very large quantities, most of the manufactured aircraft also continues to operate as actively today.
Depending on the version and the aircraft configuration on board can accommodate up to six people, including one or two pilots and four or five passengers, which actually allows to effectively operate this aircraft in the commercial sector for the implementation of feeder flights or the implementation of air traffic on local airlines a small extent. Most of the currently existing aircraft owned by private airlines, but aircraft of this model and also operated by private owners.
Powerplant Aero Commander 500 aircraft consists of two piston, or else, the two turboprop engines, allowing the aircraft to develop greater lifting power and airspeed. Basic production version of the aircraft is equipped with two engines of the brand Lycoming GO-435-C, each of which is capable of power 260 hp, which in turn gives the aircraft the ability to carry out air travel for distances up to 1,5 thousand kilometers at a cruising speed of 270 km \ h.
CabinAero Commander 500
Planes family Aero Commander 500 produced American aircraft manufacturers in a wide variety of options, including:
- Aero Commander L.3805 - A prototype of the aircraft tested in 1948 year;
- Aero Commander 520 - The basic production version of the aircraft, equipped with motors in 260 hp each;
- Aero Commander 560 - An improved version of the aircraft version of the Aero Commander 520, with increased maximum vzlёtnym weight, and a more powerful power plant consisting of two piston engines brands Lycoming GO-480B (270 hp);
- Aero Commander 560A - An upgraded version with the increased length of the fuselage of the aircraft;
- Aero Commander 560E - Modification to increase the maximum weight vzlёtnym;
- Aero Commander 560F - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with piston engines brands Lycoming IGO-540 (350 hp each);
- Aero Commander 360 - Four-bed version of the aircraft;
- Aero Commander 500 - An upgraded version of an economical option with minimized functionality;
- Aero Commander 500A - An improved version of the version of Aero Commander 500, with aircraft engines of the brand Continental IO-470M;
- Aero Commander 500B - A modernized version of the brand with the engines Lycoming IO-540;
- Aero Commander 500U / Shrike Commander - Replacement versions Aero Commander 500A, Aero Commander 500B, Aero Commander 560 and Aero Commander 560F;
- Aero Commander 500S / Shrike Commander- - An improved version of the version of Aero Commander 500U;
- Aero Commander 680 Super - Modification equipped with two engines of the brand Lycoming GSO-480-A (340 hp each);
- Aero Commander 680E - Lightweight Aero Commander 680 Super four-variant version of the aircraft;
- Aero Commander 680F - An improved version of the version of Aero Commander 680 Super;
- Aero Commander 680FP - An analog version of Aero Commander 680F with pressurized cabin;
- Aero Commander 680FL Grand Commander - Upgraded version with an enlarged fuselage;
- Aero Commander 680FL / P Grand Commander - Sealed variant version of Aero Commander 680FL Grand Commander;
- Aero Commander 680T Turbo Commander - Modification equipped with two turboprop engines brands Garrett TPE331-43;
- Aero Commander 680V Turbo Commander - Version with increased maximum vzlёtnym weight and cargo space adapted for the transport of large loads in size;
- Aero Commander 680W Turbo Commander - An improved version of the aircraft version of the Aero Commander 680T Turbo Commander, with additional equipment;
- Aero Commander 680T Turbo II Commander - An improved version of the modification of the Aero Commander 680V Turbo Commander;
- Aero Commander 695A Turbo Commander - A specialized version of the four-bed aircraft, equipped with special equipment;
- Rockwell 681 Hawk Commander - An improved version of the version of Aero Commander 680W Turbo Commander with a number of additional improvements (air conditioning, weather radar, and others.);
- Rockwell 681B Turbo Commander - A budgetary variant version of Rockwell 681 Hawk Commander;
- Rockwell 685 Commander - Modification equipped with two piston engines of the brand Continental GTSIO-520K, each of which is capable of traction in 435 hp .;
- Commander 690 - Technically and structurally improved variation of the aircraft, with a displaced arrangement of the wings, and a number of changes in the design;
- Commander 690A - A modified version of version of Commander 690;
- Commander 690B - Modification Commander 690A version with improved sound protection;
- Commander 690C Jet Prop 840 - modification with an increased wingspan and used turboprop powerplant type, consisting of two engines brands Garrett AiResearch TPE331-5-254K;
- Commander 690D Jet Prop 900 - Visually improved version of the aircraft;
- Commander 695 Jet Prop 980 - An improved version of the version of Commander 690C Jet Prop 840;
- Commander 695A Jet Prop 1000 - A modernized version of the aircraft with an increased maximum vzlёtnym weight and a number of technical amendments;
- Commander 695B Jet Prop 1000B - An improved version of the aircraft Commander 695A Jet Prop 1000;
- Aero Commander 720 AltiCruiser - Modification created on the base version of Aero Commander 680 Super.
Specifications Aero Commander 100.
- Crew: 2 people (depending on version);
- Passenger: 4 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 11,22 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 14,96 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 4,42 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 2102 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 960 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2102 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 325 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 345 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1735 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5910 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: 2 × Lycoming IO-540-E1B5 (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 290 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation