Aero Bravo 700. Specifications. A photo.
Aero Bravo 700 - double of light-aircraft, developed by Brazilian aircraft company «Aero Bravo» in 1990 year.
Design of the aircraft started by Brazilian aircraft manufacturers in the second half 80-ies of the last century. In the development of aircraft, aircraft manufacturer sought to minimize the costs for the design of the aircraft, and also make it a multi-purpose and wide functionality, which attracted quite a lot of interest from potential customers.
A photoAero Bravo 700
Design Aero Bravo 700 aircraft made in the monoplane configuration, with top of the wings, which provided the aircraft using a low-powered power plant, relatively high lifting force, although it has reduced its maneuverability performance.
Plane Aero Bravo 700 was first presented to the public in 1990, after which the project of the aircraft was sent to the serial production, where the aircraft continues to be to this day. Aero Bravo 700 aircraft manufacturing is carried out Brazilian aircraft manufacturer in two different versions - is already fully assembled and as kits for self-assembly of the future owner, which in turn allows you to save on the purchase of aircraft of this model.
Aero Bravo 700 photo
Mostly Aero Bravo 700 model is aimed at private operation as a commercial component in the aircraft essentially absent. On board the aircraft can accommodate up to two people - a pilot and a passenger, and basically it is the aircraft used to perform private flight. Due to the rather compact dimensions of the aircraft cabin, carrying on board the aircraft of any goods is impossible, however, but because of the aircraft modifications can be used for agricultural work, partially extend the use of the aircraft.
Powerplant Aero Bravo 700 aircraft consists of a piston aircraft engine the Rotax brand 912, who, with four-cylinder engine, capable of developing power 80 hp, respectively, provides the aircraft the ability to accelerate to a maximum speed of flight in 190 km \ h. and to overcome the distance in 840 km \ h.
AircraftAero Bravo 700
Release Aero Bravo 700 aircraft carried out in two basic versions:
- Aero Bravo 700 - Main production version of the aircraft;
- Aero Bravo 700 Agricola - An upgraded version that can be used as a farm machine for processing fields.
Specifications Aero Bravo 700.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,58 m .;
- Wingspan: 9 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,1 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 270 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 230 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 500 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 170 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 190 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 840 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912;
- Power: 80 hp ..
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation