Aero Boero AB-95. Technical specifications. Photo.
Aero Boero AB-95 - small-engine multipurpose aircraft of Argentine production, produced in 60-ies of the last century.
A photoAero Boero AB-95
Work on the creation and design of small-single-engine aircraft Aero Boero AB-95 began in late 50-ies of the last century, while in front of the Argentine aircraft manufacturers was to create not only a multi-purpose aircraft, calculated as the transportation of people and transportation of goods, but also quite cheap plane that could make reliable compete with other global aircraft manufacturer.
The first flight of the aircraft Aero Boero AB-95 held 12 March 1959 years, and, initially the plane was unable to satisfy all the wishes of future customers, in this connection, for another two years the design of the aircraft thoroughly being finalized until eventually, in 1961 year, the plane did not go into mass production.
Aero Boero AB-95 photo
The aircraft was equipped with a piston aircraft engine Continental C-90-12F, able to develop power in 95 hp, which contributed to the airspeed in 205 km \ h (the maximum speed of flight), and the carriage of goods or passengers in a total weight of 278 kilograms (excluding the weight of the pilot). Subsequently, the power plant has undergone a series of changes and became more powerful, which contributed to an increase in the maximum take-off weight and led to greater popularization of the aircraft.
Depending on the modification and intended use on board aircraft Aero Boero AB-95 can accommodate up to 3 people (including the pilot), and, the aircraft itself can be moved over distances up to 959 kilometers, which provided, in some cases creating feeder flights, albeit at a very short period.
CabinAero Boero AB-95
On the basis of the main production version also produced other modifications:
- Aero Boero AB-95A de Lujo - used four-cylinder aircraft engine Continental O-200-A capacity 100 hp .;
- Aero Boero AB-95A Fumigator - agrokulturnogo version.
Modification Aero Boero AB-95B was presented in 1963 year, with virtually no technical changes, except for aircraft engine capacity of 150 hp it was not done. The current version can accelerate to a top speed of 243 km \ h and overcome the distance to 1070 kilometers.
On the basis of modification of AB-95B was created and a special version - Aero Boero AB-115BS, is a medical aircraft, whose fuselage structure was further extended. Technical changes to the current modification is not undergone.
The latest version of the current model range was the modification of the Aero Boero AB-95-115, received the power plant as a four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Textron Lycoming O-235 115 capacity hp Subsequently, based on the current version was presented and a separate model.
Currently, most built in the period of 1961 1969, the aircraft is privately owned, thus, most of them in excellent condition and continues to operate.
Specifications Aero Boero AB-95.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,9 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,42 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,19 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 422 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 278 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 700 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 205 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 959 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C-90-12F (depending on version);
- Power: 95 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation