Aero Boero AB-180. Specifications. A photo
Aero Boero AB-180 - small civilian light-engine aircraft manufactured by Argentine aircraft manufacturer Aero Boero between the 1969 and 2000 years.
A photoAero Boero AB-180
Design of small-aircraft Aero Boero AB-180 was conducted based on a failed model Aero Boero AB-150While Argentine aeronautical engineer went a different path by setting the plane on a good aircraft engine and make it as efficient as possible in terms of operation and maintenance.
His first flight of this aircraft has made in 1967 year, and, like the previous model, this aircraft is a multipurpose and is suitable for the carriage of passengers and for freight transport.
Aboard Aero Boero AB-180 can accommodate up to 3 people (1 crew member and 2 passenger), or, in the event that the aircraft was operated as a transport aircraft, its occupants could accommodate about 200 kg of payload (with taking into account the pilot's weight).
Aero Boero AB-180 photo
As an aircraft engine airplanes Aero Boero AB-180 used piston air-cooled four-cylinder powerplant Textron Lycoming O-360-A1A (depending on version), allowing the aircraft to accelerate to speed in 245 km \ h, which was quite acceptable, given the fact that the aircraft could be moved over distances of up to 1180 kilometers.
Unlike previous models produced by this Argentine aircraft manufacturer, the fuselage of the aircraft was further strengthened frame structure that provides increased safety of its operation.
CabinAero Boero AB-180
Plane Aero Boero AB-180 available in the following versions and models:
- Aero Boero AB-180RV;
- Aero Boero AB-180RVR;
- Aero Boero AB-180 Condor (Version with a turbocharged aircraft engines and increased the maximum height of the flight);
- Aero Boero AB-180Ag (Agrokulturnogo version);
- Aero Boero AB-180SP (Revised version in a biplane);
- Aero Boero AB-180PSA (Training modification with dual control).
In addition to the civil aviation, airplanes Aero Boero AB-180 actively exploited and air forces of Argentina, in particular, aircraft suited for sightseeing flights, aerial photography performing areas, etc. According to some sources, the exploitation of this model is still conducted by the Argentine Air Force.
Model Aero Boero AB-180 has become the most popular of all manufactured Argentine aircraft manufacturer, and, experts do not exclude that the actual termination of the release of the aircraft due to the bankruptcy of a company.
Specifications Aero Boero AB-180.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,08 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,78 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,05 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 602 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 288 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 890 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 201 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 245 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1180 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 7100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Textron Lycoming O-360-A1A (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation