AEA Explorer. Specifications. A photo.
AEA Explorer - Australian turboprop aircraft manufactured by AEA Aircraft for US carriers.
In the middle of 90-ies, the Australian aircraft manufacturer AEA received from US carriers special order on the development, design and the subsequent production of small capacity aircraft, suitable for use in the United States to carry out local and regional air transport, in connection with what was a model AEA Explorer.
Plane PhotosAEA Explorer
His first flight of the aircraft AEA Explorer made in 1998 year, and since 2000 years, this model came into production, where at the moment and is.
Turboprop aircraft AEA Explorer is an aircraft designed to carry passengers on air routes 9 local value, which corresponds to the requirements of the direct customer, located on the territory of the State of Texas. Subsequently, the aircraft manufacturer AEA has also received an order to develop a model extended passazhirovmestitelnosti, in connection with which there is an additional version of this model, which allows to carry on its board to 14 passengers, which in turn allowed the aircraft and air carriers interested in working on the inter-regional air routes.
AEA Explorer photo
Aircraft AEA Explorer turboprop aircraft engine equipped with Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-135B allowing the aircraft to develop traction in 600 hp, which is quite acceptable in view of a maximum speed of flight in 380 km \ h when moving at distances up to 1759 kilometers.
In 202 year, based on the version of the AEA Explorer 500T was created modification AEA Explorer 750T, representing an aircraft similar to the base model, but with an increased length of the fuselage, increased passenger capacity and higher propulsion power.
Currently, the aircraft AEA Explorer widespread in the world did not receive, as well as in the US market of civil aviation, for which the aircraft was designed. According to some estimates, currently built only 8 aircraft of this model, and then, due to rising prices for aircraft of this model, the popularity of the aircraft decreased significantly, however, in the final analysis, the production has not been closed, for reasons further order intake, albeit in very small quantities.
Specifications AEA Explorer.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 9 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 9,68 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 14,43 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 4,72 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1724 kg. (Depending on version);
- Useful load: 1088 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2812 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 333 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 380 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1759 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 7620 m .;
- aircraft engine type: turboprop (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-135B (depending on version);
- Power: 600 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation